When im a child I always wonder why old people will lose their vision and hearing. After I enter medical school, I guess it is because of degenerative disorder and didnt know more. And at last after four years in medical school I got the answer.pheww~
Presbyacusis
decrease discrimination at age of 60 (some people maybe more or less), The COMMONEST cause of sensoryneuro hearing loss since it would affect EVERY person.
Presbyopia
It is physiological ( not a pathology or disease so it can occur to everyone) process in which the near point is recessed further away beyond normal comfortable reading distance even with full accomodation.
Nb: im sorry i doesnt have any picture to explain more about these as my internet connection these past few months are very very very low. T.T Hope u guys got something from it.
Day #120
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment